Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 5

Day 5--- Ski Sipapu, NM

Nestled up in the mountains 20 miles SE of Taos, NM is Sipapu. Skiing was really cheap-- about $60 for lift tickets, rentals, and a night in a hotel room.

We had a blast. They didn't have many runs open but the ones that were open were a decent distance. The boys did great. Toward the end of the day Daniel (the daredevil) went off with John while Ethan (the cautious one) and I stuck together.

John used my little point-and-shoot digital camera and took some video. The video quality isn't great, but it was easier to handle. John took most of the video while skiing backwards.

Daniel is in the blue coat. Ethan is in grey and orange. I am in yellow. They just happened to meet up with me and Ethan on one of the runs.


















1 comment:

Mar said...

I am glad to see you blogging again. Hope your adventures are, well, full of adventure

Fire Station Field Trip

Fire Station Field Trip

Bat Man

Dakota aka "Dog"

Mr. Man