Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 2


Day 2

It was a day of driving, driving, and more driving. I am not a fan of driving. I don't have much to say about this day because my day was full of A LOT of sleep.

The bright part of the day was having lunch in Memphis with my friend Anne. Anne, it was great seeing you. Heidi is so cute! I love her personality. When you come down to Florida give me a call!

As most of you know, Ethan and Daniel are great in the car!!! Seriously!!! I printed them off a bunch of pages about the states that we are passing through. They have coloring pages, maps, state facts, crosswords, and word searches. The biggest highlight is when we pass into a new state. Today we were in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas.

We ended the day in Little Rock, AR.

The only pic that I have is of Daniel. He LOVES to help out when we are on vacation (Ethan does too-- this is something that developed from our Alaska trip). The picture is of Daniel pulling in a suitcase that rivaled his size. He really wanted to pull it in though. In the picture you can't really tell how big it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we got to meet up as well! Next time we're in your area, I'll give you a call and if you're ever back in Memphis, we'll have to meet up again. It was a lot of fun! :)

Fire Station Field Trip

Fire Station Field Trip

Bat Man

Dakota aka "Dog"

Mr. Man