Monday, December 17, 2007

Day 3

"On the third day of Christmas my three men gave to me, three spinning windmills, two fighting boys, and an exciting road trip for our family..."
Today we went to the Alamo and then we walked by the Riverwalk. The Alamo was pretty cool. I got some good pictures. I am curious to know which one you guys like the best, so I set up a poll on the side of the page. The number of the photograph is listed above each picture.
The kids have been awesome in the car so far. Every now and then we have the "He crossed my line" fights but there haven't been many. Thankfully we have fairly short driving days for the next week and a half.
Paige, I love ya girl, but the landscape of Texas is rather boring :) The western part of Texas is covered with windmills. But hey, by all means, don't let me mess with Texas.
I am so ready for some mountains!!!
Just a couple more days! :)



Choose from the photographs below for the poll. The number for the photo is located above each one.


Picture 1

Picture 2


Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

5 comments:

Paige said...

No offense taken! West Texas has it's charms but you gotta get waaay west to see it! Besides didn't you get a good look at the sunset photo you took! Now that's beautiful!!!

Sounds like you guys are having a blast! I look forward to reading and hearing more!!

allhisblessings said...

I just want you to know, I AM jealous of your fun roadtrip! Can't wait to read more!

office@calvarytlh.com said...

the poll wasn't working so i vote picture number 3 i think it is. it's hard to tell which photo goes with which picture number. It's the one above the hallway picture that i like. cool pics. looks fun!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, Love picture #3~! I think you should send some of these photo's to a post card company and or a calendar place I bet they'd love them and pay you for them. You are an awesome photographer.

Arden

Lou Who said...

I like #3 too!

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Fire Station Field Trip

Fire Station Field Trip

Bat Man

Dakota aka "Dog"

Mr. Man